Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mini Vacation Update

I know that lots of you are dying for updated pictures. This evening, I will try my best to put pictures from our mini vacation on the blog. For the past two nights, we have been in Tallahasee, Florida. This afternoon, we head back to Huntsville, Alabama. Then, we will stay the night at home and leave early in the morning for St. Louis, Missouri.
We have had a rough two days with daddy not feeling well. Thank goodness his sinus surgery is less than a week away. We just hope that the fever goes away and that he starts feeling better before Saturday. They have him on some antibiotics to try and kick an infection. Yesterday, he felt so bad that he went to a urgent care center. At this time, they are pretty sure that it is just a sinus infection. Hint: Reason that he is having the surgery on Tuesday.
Addie and Alex have been great! They sleep through the night even being in a new bed and new place. They are eating like little piggies too. Alex: 6-7 ounces every 3.5 hours .He also eats some cereal and banannas everyday.
Addie: 5-6 ounces every 3.5 hours. She is not too fond of the spoon yet.
Please look for more pictures soon! I will be ready to have my laptop back tonight. I will also be sure and take it with me to St. Louis so that I can update the blog!

No comments: