Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Addie's First Cereal Pictures: May 11, 2008

Addie's First Cereal Pictures: May 11, 2008
Here are pictures from Addie's first taste of cereal. She was a lot of fun!
For the most part, I had an easy time feeding her. She did get fussy in between her and Alex's turn. But, she liked it! The cereal must be making her more hungry as she is drinking more formula now too. At some feedings, she is up to 6 ounces like Alex!!!!!!!

"Hmmmm, when is it my turn"? "I like that stuff"!

"I never spit up, but I can sure get messy with cereal"

"Not so sure I like this bite"

"Mom, don't trick me, the pacifier does not taste the same"!

"I think I am done now"!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Carrie Friday said...

I tasted this stuff when I first gave it to Ansleigh....oh SO gross!!! :o) Cute pictures!