Friday, May 9, 2008

Addie and Alex: Various Pictures from this Week

Well, I can say that I am almost done updating the blog for this week! I need to be doing it everyday to stay current. However, finding the time can sometimes be an issue! Enjoy these pictures of Addie and Alex!

Alex sitting in his swing! He is beginning to move so much that I need to be sure and strap him in and also need to remove the head nest off of the swing! How cute!

Here's Little Sister playing with the new playgym! She entertains herself for a long time talking to the toys and looking in the mirrors.

Alex sleeps in the swing. I am telling you that you can finally see how hard it is to get a picture these days without a pacifier or thumb!

It appears that Addie is always awake. But, that is not the case! She has been taking good naps!

No comments: