Sunday, August 3, 2008

Addie's BREAKING NEWS: Friday August 1st, 2008

Addie's BREAKING NEWS:
Friday, August 1st, 2008
Story Reported at: 2pm by
Reporter: Jennifer (Mommy)
I've been working on this tooth-y,
Chewing every day,
I've been working on this tooth-y,
Just drooling the days away.
Wait I feel something pointy
Could it be?
Oh! Yes, it is...
I've got my first tooth, See?
What a beauty it sure is!

Here is Addie in her Finding Nemo outfit from Grandma and Grandpa! It finally fits her! Yes, you heard it first on Addie and Alex's blog. Addie has her first tooth. I know, I know, I should show you a picture. But, there is nothing to show yet. You can definitely feel the tooth and when you tap it with a spoon, it clicks. But, I cannot see anything, yet!
Quote from Addie, "MOM, you are not looking in my mouth one more time today!"

2 comments:

Carrie Friday said...

Oh, yay for Addie!!! Ansleigh has that same outfit that her grandpa (my dad) bought for her :o)

Wendyrful said...

What a cute little poem for a new tooth! :-)