Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GO FIGHTING ILLINI

GO ILLINI
Mommy and Daddy bought these Illini outfits as well as many more in bigger sizes before Addie and Alex were born. It is so much fun now that they are able to wear them! I know, I know, we live in Alabma, but we still cheer on the Fighting Illini. However, our friend Ansleigh is a HUGE Auburn Fan! We have decided that since Auburn has the same colors as the Illini that we will also cheer them on this football season!
During mommy's pregnancy, we learned some really neat things out about her doctors. Dr. James Bartlesmeyer, the high risk perinatologist was a HUGE ILLINI fan. I hope to send him some of these pictures of Addie and Alex. I am sure that he would get a kick out of them. Dr. Jewell, the OB, was a HUGE MIZZOU fan. We will also be sending him a few pictures just cause he knows that we were supporters of the ILLINI! I know that he too will LOVE them!
Dear Amy, our favorite nurse on Floor 5, if you happen to see Dr. Bartlesmeyer or Dr. Jewell before I get these pictures in the mail to them, would you please share?
Our friend, Ansleigh!!!!!!! She is our Auburn fan!
To learn more about Ansleigh and her family visit:

GO TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Addie says, "You can take my picture!" Alex is being silly!

We like to play toys!
Mommy and Addelynn
Addelynn always finds a way to look for Bradyn or Dakota when we are trying to take a picture!
Whew! It is getting harder and harder to take their picture. They have a hard time wanting to sit still. Imagine that!

GO ILLINI!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Carrie Friday said...

Oh yay!!! WAR EAGLE :o) That is from Ansleigh :o)

Heather said...

So precious! What a blessing!

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

TOO CUTE!!!!

Go Bulldogs!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh my gosh, they are SO adorable!!!!!

annalee said...

WOW! you are enjoying the 8 month old adventures times 2! your babies are adorable (as is that dress.)

Jac Tubre said...

Very cute babies! Thanks for visiting us.

Jac

Melissa said...

I saw your comment on my blog and wanted to check yours out. They are so precious and look like they are so much fun. I cannot wait for our twins to get here and just kiss their sweet little faces. I would love to chat about twins. Thanks for keeping up with our blog. Take care of those sweet angels.