Sunday, October 19, 2008

10 Months Old!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 10 Month Old BIRTHDAY Addie and Alex
Can you believe that just about a year ago was my baby shower for Addelynn and Alexander?
It seems like it was just yesterday! So, I thought that I would share a few pictures from that special day! Only 2 more months to go until the big party!

As many of you know, I was on bedrest and was VERY lucky that I was even ALLOWED to attend my own baby shower.... It was cold outside and I could hardly get sock/shoes on as my feet were so swollen!


We are 10 months old now and such BIG KIDS!!!!!!!
We have some updates for this week!
Addie and Alex both now have 2 top teeth. So, they both have a total of 4 teeth. I guess that we should start getting out the tooth brush and tooth paste. Alex is continuing to pull up on EVERYTHING! He is starting to walk places by holding on. He loves to climb under the jumperoo and exersaucer. Addelynn is crawling like MAD! She is also just starting to pull up on things. She does not want big brother to out do her anymore! With it getting chilly here now, Alex is wearing 9-12 month sleepers and Addie is wearing 6-9. Can you believe it?

No comments: