Sunday, August 16, 2009


Both Addie and Alex LOVE shoes! However, they do not leave them on their feet for more than 30 seconds. I don't know how they will do with having to wear tennis shoes to school. The other night, I came in the front door and put my shoes next to the door. Before I could even turn around, Addie had them on her feet and was trying to walk. Considering that they are flip flops and she knows how to wear them, I think that she is pretty smart!


Remember the play-yard that we used to have for the kids? Well, for the most part, it is not being used anymore. We are still using pieces of it to block off the fireplace and other areas of the house. But, we had to take it down when the kids learned to tag team to get out of it! Now, we just have the kitchen and the hallway blocked off with gates :) However, Alex has started trying to figure out how to open them as you can see in this picture.

Always wanting to watch ELMO!


The other day, my friend Brandy came to watch the kids while we went to work. Ms. Emma is so cute! I think that the kids had a great time sharing their toys with her. Good practice too for Emma, as she will be a big sister this winter! Thanks Brandy!

No comments: