Saturday, June 6, 2009

Popsicle Party

We had lots of free time today at home!
With daddy being off this weekend, he was here to help mommy clean up lots of messes. So, we decided why not pull out the popsicles again. The first time that we gave Addie and Alex popsicles was the day of their baptism. BIG MISTAKE. Alex was still a rainbow mess all the way there. But, thats ok...
So, since we had no where to go today, we let them make a huge mess!
Our next step is play dough, so stay tuned!!!!!!!
I have always liked parties, but POPSICLE PARTIES are the best!
ALL DONE! I can smile now that I have a popsicle.





Yes, I do like popsicles.... But, they are not as good as COOKIES!

Yea for POPSICLES!
Yes, I am still a MESS!
How do I put this back together?


I figured it out!









1 comment:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Cute pictures!! Even thought its a mess its still so much fun :)